1. Based on Arduino Mega.
2. 4 circuits JST plugs connected stepper motor.
3. Suits to Ultimaker’s UltiStepper Driver.
4. Compatible with Pololu stepper driver boards.
5. Control 5 stepper motors( 1 of each X,Y,Z axis and 2 of extruder).
6. Change jumper cap can reset steps length.
7. 3pcs 55Amp MOSFET tube with LED indicator. PCB board and interfaces control the actual output ability.
8. All extended pins are for future developing.
9. 15V to 19V operating voltage.
10. Three circuits thermocouple or thermistor input( 100K thermistor is recommended).
11. Support LCD12864 and LCD2004 module. Backlight can adjust by software.
12. Support SD card module.
13. One on-off switch for the controller.
14. Support wire connecting thermocouple.
15. A 12V stabling voltage chip to supply cooling fan.
16. Output for LED or other lighting equipment PWM.
17. Support Bluetooth module and Eternet module.
18. Experimental servo output without I/O pin and PWM function. Need suspend or created by software.
19. Operating voltage is over 12V. Can output 90W power by a MOSFET tube to allow stepper motor getting a bigger rotor distance and higher rotor speed.
If need to connect thermocouple and off-line printing, this board need to work with MEGA2560+A4988+AD597+LCD.
Please pay attention to the positive and negative pole when wire connecting the power supply. If connect in reverse, it may burn the controller.
If A4988 connect in reverse or to the wrong position, it may also burn the controller.
Shenzhen Cashmeral Industrial Co.,Ltd is always here to serve you the best as we can!